In our new newsletter column we regularly introduce our SAP®-integrated FinanceSuite modules in a nutshell. At the center of attention this time: FinanceSuite Treasury Management – for the central control of your financial transactions. This solution allows you to keep an overview of all your transactions!
Did you know that FinanceSuite Treasury Management...
- supports the entire process chain from the generation of an operative transaction to its closing in an automated manner,
- is fully integrated in SAP® and supports a flexible treasury management,
- can utilize data from non-SAP® subsidiaries,
- displays all data comprehensively in a central platform,
- allows an overview and value date-based balances in real time,
- allows the posting of financial transactions including deferral in both delta method and gross method and parallel valuation in SAP® FI,
- can be integrated seamlessly with other FinanceSuite modules (Payment Management, Cash & Liquidity Management),
- allows historic valuations,
- generates and sends EMIR reports for NFC- organizations,
- includes a complete intercompany netting with automatic dispute generation,
- manages and monitors your lines and user-defined (dealer) limits,
- now also manages your finance leases and variable money market transactions?
If you would like to learn more about the unique functions of FinanceSuite Treasury Management, please let us know.