Methodical Management Ensures In-Time and In-Budget Projects
When deploying a solution for a customer, our consultants follow the proven project management methodology ASAP (Accelerated SAP) of SAP. Thus a high quality project implementation is guaranteed. Thanks to our many years of experience with customer projects you will automatically benefit from our best-practice approach.
Overall Project Management (Planning; Controlling; Risk Management)
The project steps include:
- Project preparation (project start; planning; kick-off meeting)
- Business Blueprint – design phase (analysis of actual processes (AS IS) and customer requirements; design of target processes, drafting (TO BE), draft and approval of the blueprint document)
- Realisation (project implementation; system configuration; testing of the solution
- Final preparations (training end user; final testing)
- Go live & support (end user support; project close-out)
On a technical level, the project implementation is supported by the Hanse Orga implementation roadmap. The roadmap contains guidelines, tools and templates that ensure a smooth and efficient project realisation. The templates cover all the key project milestones. The pre-defined processes are adjusted to the customer’s individual needs. In addition, we are there to support you after the completion of the project. Our hotline staff is competent and well-trained to help you with your specific inquiries. And if you ever need any changes to the original product set-up in your company, we provide the necessary adjustments.