Hanse Orga Group is one of the leading FinTech companies for software solutions that automate financial processes in the areas of payments and cash visibility. More than 2,500 well-known companies around the globe trust our solutions addressing the following current hot topics through innovative technology: automation; efficiency gains; process centralization; compliance and fraud security. At present, more than 550 people work at Hanse Orga Group, at its headquarters in Hamburg and 15 additional locations worldwide.
To support organic growth, Hanse Orga Group has already made a number of acquisitions over the past two years (two of them in the US) to strengthen the group’s solution portfolio and the global market. The group’s aim is to continue successful growth strategy in the coming years by means of organic growth and future acquisitions, thus expanding its global market position.
To achieve this aim, Hanse Orga Group is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarters in Hamburg:
Content Marketing Manager – B2B (m/f)
We are looking for a content marketing manager with a strong background in B2B marketing who is organized and creative with a good grasp of complex products and topics. The ideal candidate is passionate about finance- and treasury-related topics with a high affinity for IT-solutions.
- You create content tailored to the market requirements of our national and international customers and prospects in the finance and treasury area with the aim of generating leads and increasing awareness of our software and consulting offering
- You create content for newsletters, case studies, press releases, whitepapers, product descriptions and brochures as well as for our website and social media platforms
- You work seamlessly with marketing communications, product management, regional marketing, and other teams to create content for customers and prospects
- As an experienced content expert you are able to support shaping our digital profile and increase general awareness of our company
- You have a master's degree or similar education in business administration, journalism or a related subject
- You are experienced in content production for complex products ideally in the area of IT-solutions for online and offline channels (internet, newsletters, social media, press releases, brochures, etc.)
- You have a very creative and accurate writing style, but at the same time you can also work in a process-oriented manner based on data and facts
- You have a strong sense of detail as well as experience in project management
- You are experience in managing cross functional projects
- You have outstanding English skills, very good German skills are an advantage
- You have quick perception as well as a precise way of working
- You like working in a team and have a can-do mentality
- If qualified, this can become a team lead position
- Knowledge in finance/treasury-related topics is nice to have
- Knowledge in the application of content management systems is an advantage
- An attractive & demanding position in the heart of the strategy for a successful and growing FinTech company focusing on solution-based process automation in the payment space
- A qualified, motivated and cooperative team of young talents and experienced coworkers
- A wide variety of tasks in a constantly growing international organization with swift decision-making processes and plenty of opportunities to realize your own ideas
- Dynamic environment with many options for advancement
- Attractive salary and good benefits
- Contributions towards the company pension plan, HVV ProfiCard and fitness programs
If you want to be part of a team of motivated talents and experienced coworkers, we are looking forward to your application, incl. salary expectations and availability, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hanse Orga GmbH
Oldesloer Straße 63
Phone: +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111