HANSE ORGA GROUP
Hanse Orga Group is a global provider of innovative finance solutions. Over 1,600 renowned clients such as IBM, Philips, and Dow already rely on our high-quality products and SAP treasury consulting. We believe in process automation software for the entire financial value chain, including O2C and P2P, to improve processes for corporates. Companies of all industry sectors, and from medium-sized company to global player, enhance their efficiency with our solutions for credit and receivables management, payments, bank account management, cash application, cash management, bank fee analysis, liquidity planning, treasury and working capital management, available as SAP-integrated and ERP-agnostic solutions. www.hanseorga-group.de.
We are looking to fill, at the earliest possible, the following position:
Sales Manager Spain (m/f)
The Hanse Orga Spain Sales Manager will be responsible for driving revenue and the overall strategy of Spanish territory. He or she will penetrate a specific account set by developing solid relationships with targeted enterprise accounts. The SM will identify and develop a customer base and sell Hanse Orga solutions to new and existing companies through face-to-face contact proactively. The SM will be responsible for planning, organizing, leading and controlling balanced sales growth, continued account penetration and account management to achieve customer satisfaction on a long term multi quarter basis. He or she directs and coordinates cross-functional teams and collaborates heavily with Hanse Orga Inside Sales, Solution Architects, Partners and Consulting and will be responsible for creating sales campaigns into the account base.
The Sales Manager is responsible for fully executing against revenue targets and reports to HO EMEA Sales Director and HO Spain Managing Director also.
- Develop and implement account plans and approaches in line with the overall strategy formulated by Sales Director/Corporate and keep account plans up to date in the CRM.
- Identify, qualify leads and generate new business opportunities in order to achieve revenue quota on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Assess territory to establish primary/secondary account targets.
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of at least 3x revenue target per quarter.
- Implement account plans that align and leverage all resources to include inside sales, field sales, partners, solution architects, professional services, finance, legal to drive prospect to close
- Establish a strategy with overlays, partners and other teams that can provide value
- Build strategic working relationships with clients and partners, maintaining a high level of face to face customer contact
- Prepare and present sales proposals and presentations for new and existing customers
- Analyze potential sales opportunities by using data analyses, segmented research and information to identify the attributes most valued by potential customers
- Delivers timely, up to date and accurate revenue forecast
- Achieves annual software, professional services quotas
- Exits the financial year with strong, validated pipeline for the subsequent fiscal year
- Monitors competitors and industry developments and maintains customer database
- Minimum x years of proven sales experience working for a technology company; preferably in the financial sector/FinTech as well as SAP financial and Treasury area.
- Based in Madrid preferably
- Selling six and seven figure solution deals
- Mastering English language is a “must”.
- Ability to demonstrate and map an overall territory & account strategy
- Negotiation skills with the ability to create a sense of urgency
- Experience with ROI and TCO models and can effectively present findings to the customer and others associated with the account
- Ability to document sales activities in the CRM with accurate data, next steps and forecasting
- A stablished SAP Finance customer database to work on
- Be part of one of the best SAP Finance and Treasury solutions company worldwide
- Projects with well-known national and international customers
- Performance-related, attractive salary package
- Career opportunities in a growing, successful company
If you feel challenged by this opportunity, and if you believe you have what it takes to join us in our exciting journey, then please send your application to Alberto Renedo, Managing Director, Hanse Orga Spain.
Hanse Orga Spain
28232 Las Rozas MADRID
Phone: +49 40 51 48 08 - 111